Working with individuals in various stages of life, I see a range of age groups, from adolescents to seniors.
Through identifying goals and understanding emotions, we work together to improve life skills and create better coping mechanisms, in order to enhance your quality of life.
Some of the issues that clients explore in therapy with me (in no particular order) include:
- Eating disorders
- Problematic substance use
- Sexual concerns
- Family of origin
- Attention Deficit Disorders (ADHD/ADD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Chronic illness
- Work stress
- Aging parents
- Health and well being
- Polyamorous relationships