Website Concept & Design
All websites on today's internet should be"Mobile Friendly" as many if not a majority of visitors will be using some sort of movile device. Mobile Friendly sites can use one of two main concepts:
- 1. Re-Direct to a Mobile-Only version of the website:
- Note: Not a copy-this is a scaled down version of the Desktop site with key information in placard format.
- Most useful when a complete Desktop site already exists
- 2. A Responsive Website wherein the coding changes the presentation of the site to suit the visitors' viewing platform.
- (This website is Responsive)
Both methods have their pros & cons depending on your requirements and current situation. We have used both methods effectively, and will help you decide what you want.